Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thank you

This week has been a time filled with emotions for our family.  As we are busily planning and anticipating the upcoming weddings of Justin and Marsha in April and Jenna and George in December, we have also been feeling sadness due to the illness of Jerry's mama.  Mawmaw (as she is known by all who love her) has been sick for around 4 weeks with what we thought was a virus but ended up being a very sick gallbladder.  After having it removed and thankfully coming through surgery, she remains in ICU as they work with her to stabilize her blood pressure.  I pray that God will continue to heal her and give her quality life in her remaining years.

I am so thankful that Jerry had such wonderful parents that taught him about the important things in life.  Through their guidance and by their example, they taught him the value of marriage and family.  Because of them, I have a wonderful husband who has been a fantastic father to our three children leading us all with strength and love.


So tonight as I think back about all that happened this week, I want to send this "Love Note" to a special lady that has been in my life for the past 35 years.  Thank you, Mawmaw,  for being a loving mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother to this family! Your influence will continue for generations to come!  I love you dearly and I am blessed to have you in my life!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment